When do you know that a brake service is needed?
The safety risk increases with every journey if the performance of your brakes is reduced. A brake service is normally recommended bi-annually. Although, if your vehicle is used excessively the following will help you determine the tell-tale signs of when your brakes need to be checked.
A brake service is immediately required when:
- You take longer to come to a full stop
- You feel pulsations through the brake pedal
- You feel like your vehicle is pulling to one side when you brake
- You hear a squeaking / squealing / grinding noise when you brake
- Your brake pedal goes to the floor or feels spongy before the brakes are activated
Original Bosch braking products can be found in many vehicle makes around the world.
Bosch brake pads – Your first choice for optimum braking performance.