Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty Terms And Conditions
The Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty period is 12 months or 20,000kms for products and repairs - whichever comes first from the date specified on the invoice provided by an authorized Bosch Car Service workshop. This warranty, as it applies to products, shall not apply to second hand parts used by a Bosch Car Service workshop.
This warranty shall not apply to any defect caused by:
- Repair, alteration or modification carried out by any third party without the written consent from the respective Bosch Car Service workshop.
- Accident, abuse or neglect.
- Product being used for a purpose other than that for which it was designed.
- Normal wear and tear. Excludes consumable products such as globes, wipers and fluids.
- The liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair at the option of the respective Bosch Car Service workshop at the time of failure.
- Claims under this warranty will be considered only if made with an authorised Bosch Car Service workshop.
- This warranty is not transferable.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Making A Claim
- If you’re within the Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty period and you need to make a claim, contact your nearest Bosch Car Service workshop.
- There are approximately 150 Bosch Car Service workshops across Australia. Find your nearest Bosch Car Service workshop via the locator.
- When making a claim at your nearest Bosch Car Service workshop, ensure you advise them of the current issue and provide them with details of the last authorised Bosch Car Service workshop your vehicle was serviced or repaired at.
- The Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty program is complimentary with every service or repair conducted at an authorized Bosch Car Service workshop. Additionally, no excess fees apply.